[FOSDEM] Free Java DevRoom CFP now open!

Tom Marble tmarble at info9.net
Wed Nov 30 20:47:45 CET 2011

All:

We are pleased to announce the Call for Participation
in the FOSDEM 2012 Free Java DevRoom!

This marks the 9th year that the Free Java DevRoom
has been a part of FOSDEM.

The Free Java DevRoom has become unique in that it
has attracted upstream (Sun and now Oracle), downstream (Red Hat,
Tarent, Debian, etc.) and Free Software hackers together
in one venue. Topics range from the "deep technical"
to "deep community".

Please check out our wiki for details on the CFP:
http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2012/Fosdem

Please join us!

--The Free Java DevRoom Organizing Committee
  Andrew Haley, Red Hat
  Dalibor Topic, Oracle
  Dr Andrew John Hughes, Red Hat
  Mark Wielaard, Iced Tea