[FOSDEM] recordings and slideshows of fosdem 2011 not on ftp.belnet.be?

Pascal Bleser loki at fosdem.org
Tue Oct 25 13:26:41 CEST 2011

http://video.fosdem.org/2011/

> And the slide shows?

They're linked to in the "events" in the schedule, because
they're almost always hosted elsewhere.
(Yes, something we ought to improve indeed.)

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org>       http://fosdem.org/
  /\\ FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium