[FOSDEM] Dates for FOSDEM 2012: 4 & 5 February

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Sep 13 04:29:08 CEST 2011

On 12 Sep 2011, at 21:10, Benoît Audouard wrote:
> Le lundi 12 septembre 2011 à 19:58 +0200, Axel Beckert a écrit :

>>> Whow .. does upcoming still exist ?
>>>
>>> I tought everybody and their dog moved to lanyrd.com and
>>> http://joind.in/
>>
>> Never heard of those either, but they both look interesting. I'd first
>> expected it in the Grid Calendar at grical.org, and as it wasn't
>> there, I added it: http://grical.org/e/show/1382/
>
> could be added to http://agendadulibre.be/?year=2012&month=2&region=all
> too ? (I let anyone used to this website do it ;-)).

I don't know what any of the above are.  And I'm not going to bother to
find out.

We just announce things to this list and people seem to turn up.

As long as they don't spam us, or don't otherwise waste our time, you
can submit FOSDEM to whatever system gives you the greatest pleasure.

While you all play with webby things, we'll get on with organizing the
conference.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps