[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2012 Call for Devrooms

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Sep 27 23:15:17 CEST 2011

On 2011-09-27 22:59:47 (+0200), Nicolas Pettiaux <nicolas at pettiaux.be> wrote:
> 2011/9/27 Philip Paeps <philip at fosdem.org>:
> > I just discovered that the mailinglist is misconfigured to mangle
> > reply-to, so this was probably an honest mistake.  I will fix the
> > misconfiguration.
>
> yes. I answered to Pascal, has he was the author of the initial message ...
> and the list too as many other people may be interested by such a broad
> theme.

No.  You replied to the list.  There was no mention of Pascal in the To:
header of your last message.  Usually this is caused by a misconfigured list
installation.  I agree you may have caused it yourself too though.

> I do not see any need to change the configuration of the list.

I did.  And it's already done.  Thanks for message.  I would probably not
have spotted the mistake without it.  I've recently been cleaning up the
FOSDEM email infrastructure and this probably won't be the last mistake I
will have to fix.  Dragons within and all that.

This discussion is pointless however and entirely tangential to the subject
of this thread.

> > Very good.  Please follow the instructions on the webpage Pascal posted
> > in his original message then.  If the programme committee agrees with
> > your proposal, a devroom will happen.
>
> done

Excellent!

We look forward to seeing as many submissions as possible.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.