[FOSDEM] Lost in building K: loudspeakers and Firefox plush toy

Benoit Leseul benoit.leseul at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:32:01 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

When I came back to the Mozilla booth after closing the developer room
on Sunday evening, everything was packed already and I haven't had the
chance to check the contents of the various bags and packages.

I've now figured out I may have left a few things behind:
* A pair of old Trust loudspeakers
* A Firefox plush toy (I fear that one may have been stolen due to too
much cuteness)

Is there a place where all lost and found items have been collected?
Or has anyone seen them after Sunday afternoon?

Thanks!

--
Benoit