[FOSDEM] Video files for Linux-Magazin?

Mathias Huber mhuber at linuxnewmedia.de
Wed Feb 8 14:51:05 CET 2012

Dear video team,

thank you for your great Work at Fosdem 2012, which we at Linux-Magazin
reported here:
http://www.linux-magazin.de/NEWS/Fosdem-2012-Dabei-sein-per-Videostream

Linux Magazin is always looking for interesting content for our DVD that
comes with the printed magazine. Do you think you could provide us with
some files from 2012 yet? Any footage would be welcome.

Best,
Mathias
--
Mathias Huber, stellv. Chefredakteur Linux-Magazin Online
Linux New Media AG, Putzbrunner Str. 71, D-81739 Muenchen