[FOSDEM] 2012 presentations

Pascal Bleser loki at fosdem.org
Fri Feb 10 14:59:29 CET 2012

On 2012-02-10 14:17:04 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip at fosdem.org> wrote:
> On 10 Feb 2012, at 13:48, Benny Siegert wrote:
> > On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 02:31, Philip Paeps <philip at fosdem.org> wrote:
> >> On 2012-02-10 02:22:28 (+0100), Raffaele Recalcati <lamiaposta71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> We just email speakers directly and ask them for their presentations at the
> >> same time we ask for their expense claims.  If all goes well, that email
> >> should go out before the weekend and presentations will start trickling in
> >> shortly after that.

> > Does this apply to the main tracks only or also to the developer rooms?

> We only take expense claims from main track speakers, but we're happy to take
> presentations from devrooms.  Someone should email them. :)  Good point!

No, don't mail them -- if possible, please add them as
attachments in Pentabarf. If you don't have a Pentabarf account
yourself, please ask your devroom organizer (in your project,
presumably ;)) to do so.
And if none of those options work, then yes, please email stuff
to us at devrooms at fosdem.org

I'll start hacking on the code to properly put such attachments
(slides, archives, code, whatever) on our website tonight.

cheers
--
Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org>       http://fosdem.org/
FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium