[FOSDEM] Venue for Friday Beer Event

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Sun Jan 1 01:03:48 CET 2012

On 2012-01-01 00:11:17 (+0100), Jo <winfixit at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think this link will make it very clear where the pub for the Friday Beer
> Event is located:
>
> http://www.openlinkmap.org/?lat=50.8484583&lon=4.3539259&zoom=18&id=249292418&type=node

Thanks.  Unfortunately, this doesn't work for me.  The website wants to
execute "JavaScript" code on people's computers.  I don't think I'm the only
one who doesn't think it's a good idea to let random websites in the sky run
code on his computer.  (Do you know who runs "openlinkmap"?  Can they be
trusted to run their software on my computer?)

I believe there's a more trustworthy (ie: as far as I know, we don't try to
run code on your computer) version somewhere on http://fosdem.org/.  If there
isn't, there probably should be.  Jan: could you look at that?  Thanks.

Enjoy the next lap around the fiery fusion reactor in the sky.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer