[FOSDEM] Proposition of presentation

ulrich at cacert.org ulrich at cacert.org
Fri Jan 6 19:15:49 CET 2012

Hi,

the FLOSS revolution started some years ago ....
but without a big bang .... its a silent, but growing revolution

The revolutions in 1789 and 1968 started with a big bang
but I cannot tell you when the FLOSS revolution started :-P

Starting 1984 we had an oldtimer in community projects,
so maybe this may count ?-)

regards, uli   ;-)