[FOSDEM] First time attendee

Axel Beckert abe at deuxchevaux.org
Mon Jan 16 10:31:56 CET 2012

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 09:09:33AM +0100, Ludovic Hirlimann wrote:
> On 1/13/12 10:34 PM, Samantha Kosko wrote:
> > We have a limited number of people in EMEA that can attend and I want
> > to make sure that i am using my resources as best as I can.  If anyone
> > has any information they can help me with on this ... i would be
> > forever thankful!
> Swag wise - I would avoid CDs every body has High speed internet these
> days. Nice cards with useful urls, caps or T-shirt are what I like to
> gather at Fosdem.

Yep. CDs usually don't last long and tend to get thrown away. But
especially with cool looking t-shirts I'd say you have a real
long-time marketing values -- at least if I look into my wardrobe. ;-)

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe at deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe at noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)