[FOSDEM] First time attendee

Samantha Kosko samantha at 10gen.com
Mon Jan 16 18:53:01 CET 2012

Ok - a few more questions for everyone....

*1) Booth stand: * - What do we have in terms of space.  What are we going
to set up?

*3) Giveaways* - what have you ordered and how much? When will it arrive?

*4) Literature* - what have you ordered? when will it arrive?

*5) On stand video* - whats the plan? are other people doing that as well?

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Dodji Seketeli <dodji at seketeli.org> wrote:

> Philip Paeps <philip at fosdem.org> a écrit:
>
> > But indeed: geeks love t-shirts.  Especially high-quality t-shirts
> > with great designs that can be worn in most workplaces.
>
> That, and baseball caps, stickers and whatnot.  :-)
>
> --
>                Dodji

Samantha Kosko
Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company