[FOSDEM] First time attendee

Samantha Kosko samantha at 10gen.com
Thu Jan 19 23:43:33 CET 2012

They are but we are known for having coffee mugs at all of our
events...please ask anyone that attended Devoxx (they loved them).

I would hate to miss out on an opportunity for the community in Brussels to
have these if we do not have not sacrifice them...

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 10:38 PM, Kevin P. Fleming <kpfleming at digium.com>wrote:

> On 01/19/2012 04:35 PM, Samantha Kosko wrote:
>
>  We are one of the leading NoSQL space databases and have decided that
>> after being approved to have a stand that we wanted to fly a couple of
>> developers to Brussels for your event.  To make the most out of that
>> experience... we want to be able to have items that can be passed out at
>> our booth that will enable everyone to have the best experience not only
>> at your conference but at ours as well.
>>
>> With our developers flying in ... the capacity to have items brought
>> along with them is greatly limited and we need to be able to ship items
>> ahead of time to ensure that they will be there.
>>

> Are they staying at a hotel? Ship the packages to their hotel.
>
> --
> Kevin P. Fleming
> Digium, Inc. | Director of Software Technologies
> Jabber: kfleming at digium.com | SIP: kpfleming at digium.com | Skype: kpfleming
> Check us out at www.digium.com & www.asterisk.org

Samantha Kosko
Field Marketing Manager @ 10gen, The MongoDB Company