[FOSDEM] What are the devroom times on Saturday?

Pascal Bleser loki at fosdem.org
Fri Jan 20 23:20:42 CET 2012

On 2012-01-20 23:13:41 (+0100), Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org> wrote:
> On 2012-01-20 22:12:02 (+0100), Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-helldorf at hamburg.de> wrote:
[...]
> > I am the organizer of the GNUstep devroom in AW 1.126. Can you
> > please tell me what the times for the devrooms for Saturday
> > are? I assume from 10:00h to 18:00h, is that correct?

> No, it's 11:00 to 19:00.

> > P.S.: The GNUstep devroom is missing from Saturday 2012-02-04
> > on http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/devrooms , is this an
> > oversight?

> No, it's either
> - because the talks are not on state "reconfirmed" yet
> - because the talks have not been scheduled there yet (room,
>   start, duration)
[...]

> If you need some bulk operations (such as marking all the
> "events" in the GNUstep devroom as "reconfirmed"), let me know,
> I can operate directly on the database.

I've just set all the planned talks to "reconfirmed", re-ran the
export and now they are on the website:
http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/devrooms
http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/track/gnustep_devroom

The speakers are not linked because they have no abstract.
Kind of a bug, kind of intentional ;)

Given that we received so few abstracts from speakers, I'll have
a look at still showing them on the site, even if it's just
their name and nothing else ;)

BTW, for more interactive feedback and support, you can always
prod me on IRC, I'm "yaloki" on freenode (we hang out in
#fosdem, obviously ;)), I'm usually there in the evening and at
night.

cheers
--
Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org>       http://fosdem.org/
FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium