[FOSDEM] What are the devroom times on Saturday?

Pascal Bleser loki at fosdem.org
Sat Jan 21 00:07:48 CET 2012

On 2012-01-20 23:20:42 (+0100), Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org> wrote:
[...]
> I've just set all the planned talks to "reconfirmed", re-ran the
> export and now they are on the website:
> http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/devrooms
> http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/track/gnustep_devroom

> The speakers are not linked because they have no abstract.
> Kind of a bug, kind of intentional ;)

Okay, was even weirder, or spechul: speakers didn't show up when
they had no abstract/description _and_ when they were in our
database from FOSDEM 2011 ¬¬

That is fixed now, as you can see:
> http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/track/gnustep_devroom

cheers
--
Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org>       http://fosdem.org/
FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium