[FOSDEM] Raspberry Pi at FOSDEM?

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Mon Jan 30 04:52:54 CET 2012

On 01/30/12 00:43, Pascal Bleser wrote:

	[...]

		I may bring a few bottles of beer from Munich so you poor Belgian sods
		get to taste proper beer once in your lives, though. If I do, I will
		try to remember to earmark one for you.

	A declaration of war ? Again ? sheesh..

It's just a matter of where you want to locate your hangover headache.

	Duvel - right frontal lobe throbbing making your eye wanna pop
	Augustiner - iron belt cracking pressure reopening your fontanelle

Either way, taste is awesome.

Cheers!

//Erik

--