[FOSDEM] Keysigning: you have until midnight tonight...

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Jan 31 06:21:24 CET 2012

On 2012-01-30 23:35:58 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip at fosdem.org> wrote:
> On 2012-01-29 16:13:22 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip at fosdem.org> wrote:
> > If you intend to participate in the OpenPGP keysigning event, please make
> > sure you submit your keys _today_.  I'll close the submission server and
> > generate the key list at some point tomorrow and post a pointer to it.
>
> Submissions are now closed and I've generated the list.  I'm having a couple
> of guinnea pigs glance at the list.  When I hear from them, I will publish
> the list and further instructions.
>
> http://ksp.fosdem.org/graphs/submissions.png is a typical "FOSDEM curve"...
> We have about 100 keys fewer than last year (147 vs 253).  Not sure why, but
> it means less time in the freezing cold for everyone.

By popular demand, I've removed the lock on the keyserver again.  Please get
your keys in by midnight tonight.  That's 23:59:59 CET on Tuesday 31 January
2012 CE.

I know that procrastination is one of the key principles of good software
design and that we're all addicted to the sound of deadlines as they pass us
by, but do it now please.  Don't wait until 23:59:58 and expect our clock not
to be ahead of yours.

Thanks.

 - Philip

--