[FOSDEM] First videos soon to be available

Wouter Verhelst wouter at debian.org
Sat Mar 3 19:19:32 CET 2012

Hi,

Some update to those of you who're waiting anxiously on the final talks
to be uploaded:

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 08:07:51AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> We're probably about 90% through uploading videos. Of course, the last
> bits to do are the more complex ones to handle, but I'm hoping to be
> ready by the end of the week.

This has been postponed a bit. I had been planning to do all that today,
but had apparently forgotten that in order to be able to work on these
files, I will obviously need them available locally.  Copying several
hours worth of raw DV files over the Internet takes... a while. Oops.

I've finished editing some talks now, however, and will upload them to
video.fosdem.org once they've been transcoded; that will happen either
later tonight, or tomorrow evening. Unfortunately I do not have time to
work on this tomorrow, so the rest will have to wait for monday
afternoon.

Regards,

the following formula:

pi zz a