[FOSDEM] Free Java DevRoom 2013

Mario Torre neugens.limasoftware at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:18:16 CET 2012

We are pleased to announce the Call for Participation
in the FOSDEM 2013 Free Java DevRoom [1]!

This marks the 10th year that the Free Java DevRoom
has been a part of FOSDEM.

The Free Java DevRoom has become unique in that it has attracted hackers
from very different Free Software core Java projects. Both large and
small companies and communities, from well known mainstream core Java
projects to alternative Java language implementations and runtimes,
participate to share their knowledge in friendly "coopetition" [2].

Join us for this year's theme: "10 Years of Free Java!"
Check out our wiki for more details on the conference:

http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2013/Fosdem

And join the freejava-devroom at lists.fosdem.org

Please submit one (or more) 45 minute talk proposal(s) by
the 21st of December 2012 to fosdem at developer.classpath.org
.
A template for submitting a talk can be found at:

http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2013/Fosdem/CallForParticipation

Please join us!

--The Free Java DevRoom Organizing Committee
  Andrew Haley, Red Hat
  Dalibor Topic, Oracle
  Dr Andrew John Hughes, Red Hat
  Mark Wielaard, IcedTea
  Mario Torre, Red Hat
  Martijn Verburg, jClarity
  Tom Marble, Informatique

---

[1] This year FOSDEM DevRoom will between Saturday 2th
and Sunday 3th of February 2013 Brussels, Belgium,
with usual additional events and meetings on Friday 1st;
please, refer to FOSDEM website at

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coopetition

http://fosdem.org/2013/

for more information.

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

IcedRobot: www.icedrobot.org
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
Read About us at: http://planet.classpath.org
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/