[FOSDEM] Apache OpenOffice at FOSDEM 2013, 2-3 February 2013, Brussels

Andrea Pescetti pescetti at apache.org
Sat Nov 17 18:24:27 CET 2012

Apache OpenOffice at FOSDEM 2013, 2-3 February 2013, Brussels

Apache OpenOffice (formerly OpenOffice.org) is coming again to
FOSDEM in Brussels, for the first time as an Apache Top-Level
Project. Our community has a new structure, friendly and open,
and new developers are especially welcome.

We invite submissions of talks for the Apache OpenOffice devroom,
to be held on Saturday, 2 February 2013, 9.00 to 17.30.

If you have something interesting to say about Apache OpenOffice
or the ODF format from a technical point of view (code, extensions,
localization, QA, tools... but also less known functions or creative
ways to use the program) please share it with us!

It doesn't need to be long or serious. Funny contributions are welcome
as well. Just make sure to specify an estimated length for
your talk, as well as a proposed title, description and a few lines
about yourself.

The deadline is Sunday, 23 December 2012. Accepted talks will be
published by 10 January 2013. Limited funding may be available for
accepted speakers in need.

Please add your talk proposals to the following page:

http://s.apache.org/fosdem-2013-proposals

You can send any questions to our development mailing list:
dev at openoffice.apache.org