[FOSDEM] Last week to propose a devroom

Tias Guns tias at fosdem.org
Sun Sep 23 23:09:18 CEST 2012

Dear open-source developers,

This is a reminder that FOSDEM's call for devrooms ends in one week, on
the 1st of October!

https://fosdem.org/2013/call_for_devrooms.html

About FOSDEM devrooms:
A devroom is a 'developer room' in which open source communities can
organize their own schedule, made of presentations, brainstorming and
hacking sessions. Our goal is to stimulate developer collaboration and
cross-pollination between projects.

To better achieve our goals, preference will be given to proposals
involving multiple, collaborating projects. Projects with similar
goals/domains that make separate requests will be asked to co-organize a
devroom under their common theme.

Note! Linux distributions should apply to the dedicated distribution
mini-conference. The mini-conference takes place in the two largest
devrooms and is organized specifically for linux distributions.

About FOSDEM:
FOSDEM is a free and non-commercial event that offers open source
communities a place to meet, share ideas and collaborate. It is renowned
for being highly developer-oriented and brings together 5000+ geeks from
all over the world.
FOSDEM will take place in Brussels, Belgium on the 2nd and 3rd of
February 2013.