[FOSDEM] DevRoom Description

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Thu Dec 12 22:18:52 CET 2013

Hello,

When we applied for a devroom, we included a description of it.

Is it possible to have this (or another) description in the webpage with
the schedule for the devroom, e. g.

https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/ipv6/
https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/embedded/
https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/graphics/

Sometimes it's difficult to know what the topic of a devroom is until you
see the schedule, which is usually quite late. Having the description would
help speakers know what devroom they should send their proposals to.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org