[FOSDEM] More main track presentations confirmed

Gerry Demaret gerry at fosdem.org
Mon Dec 16 22:52:44 CET 2013

We are pleased to announce a second round of confirmed presentations.

There is more to come as we are still reviewing a number of proposals.

Mathematics track

   * "An Introduction to Sage", by Arvind
   * "Calc: GPU enabling a spreadsheet", by Michael Meeks

Tracing and debugging track

   * "Who ate my battery?", by Jeremy Bennett

Mail track

   * "Dovecot's way of scaling to millions of users", by Timo Sirainen
   * "Mailpile", by Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson
   * "Postfix open source mail server - lessons learned and recent
     developments", by Wietse

Miscellaneous track

   * "F-Droid", by Daniel Martí
   * "HTML5 Video Part Deux", by Michael Dale
   * "The Wikipedia stack", by Erik Moeller
   * "USE OTR or how we learned to start worring and love cryptography",
     by David Goulet

Hardware track

   * "ARM: Allwinner sunxi SoC's", by oliver
   * "OpTiMSoC", by Philipp Wagner

More information at https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/