[FOSDEM] Keysigning: please submit your keys

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Fri Dec 20 13:10:01 CET 2013

On 2013-12-15 22:45:55 (+0100), Philip Paeps <philip at fosdem.org> wrote:
> On 2013-12-11 12:47:59 (+0100), Niels Laukens <niels at fosdem.org> wrote:
> > Same procedure as last year: if you intend to participate in the
> > keysigning event, please submit the keys you'd like to have signed to
> > ksp.fosdem.org.
>
> If you're the owner of a machine at Uni Hamburg trying to send a couple
> of keys per second: please stop doing that.  If you need to submit that
> many keys (why?), I'd be happy to offer you a more efficient channel.

(This is now resolved - thank you!)

Sorry for the noise.  The keyserver is a lot less stable this year than
previous years.  I have put some hacks in place to make it more stable,
and I will attack it with a larger hammer this weekend.

To help me debug, could whoever is trying to submit their key from
various addresses that resolve to *.pppoe.wtnet.de please shoot me an
email?

Thanks.
Philip

--