[FOSDEM] feedback

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at wadobo.com
Mon Feb 4 18:12:14 CET 2013

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:06 PM, Pirmin Braun <pb at intars.de> wrote:
> I've been at MySQL and Mozilla:
> MySQL: room was too small, overcrowded and when I went out, I couldn't get in again. The talks suffered from a lack of time, the slots were too short, resulted in fast speaking, skipping slides, no time for questions.
> Mozilla: great show.
>
> would be fine, if the slides will be made available online;

Hi:

For me the worst part was that I couldn't attend to *any* Python track
talks because it was completely full. That's was shame because they
were quite interesting!

Regards,
--
Eduardo Robles Elvira     +34 668 824 393            skype: edulix2
http://www.wadobo.com    it's not magic, it's wadobo!