[FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2013 feedback

Marius Karnauskas marius at karnauskas.lt
Sat Feb 9 04:12:36 CET 2013

Hi,

I was there with friends and coworkers for the first time. The rooms where
almost all the time overcrowded - especially if someone was talking about
cool topics like automation or database replication :) That show what is
the demand of these talks.

Personally It was a bit hard to keep time track of ongoing things with
booklets or android application - I saw many people were compiling their
own schedules where to go and what talks to attend.

Overall - Very good event! I'm looking forward to come next year.

- Marius