[FOSDEM] Android and WebOS apps

Raphael Kallensee raphael at kallensee.name
Sun Jan 20 16:59:15 CET 2013

Hi,

just a quick note regarding the FOSDEM apps for Android and WebOS:

I prepared the WebOS app for this year (new logo, tested with new
schedule), it's already released in the HP App Catalog
(https://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=net.webpresso.fosdem). The
source code can be found here
(http://forge.webpresso.net/projects/fosdem-webos) as well as the *.ipk
file
(http://forge.webpresso.net/attachments/download/33/net.webpresso.fosdem_0.2.11_all.ipk).

I also worked on the existing Android app, fixed it to work with the new
calendar URL and gave it a Holo UI. Michaël Uyttersprot will push the
update to the Google Play Store soon
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.fosdem). The source
code can be found on Github
(https://github.com/rkallensee/fosdem-android), the *.apk (signed with
my key, so not upgradeable later with the Play Store version) can be
found here in the meanwhile
(http://forge.webpresso.net/projects/fosdem-android/files).

Feel free to add the links to fosdem.org!

Best regards,
Raphael