[FOSDEM] Mobile schedule apps

Tias Guns tias at fosdem.org
Sun Jan 20 18:21:56 CET 2013

Dear All,

We love the mobile schedule apps!

You can find a list of apps we know about here:
https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/mobile/

Do you know about more apps? More platforms? Tell us about it!

To thank the mobile app developers, and to stimulate the continued
development of the apps, we are offering a free FOSDEM t-shirt to the
mobile app developers!

Here is the deal:
- The app must work with the 2013 schedule (preferably pre-loaded)
- Must be open-source, with browseable sources
- Simple forks don't count, ports to other platforms do if build scripts
are available
- Only applicable to the developers that will be at FOSDEM in person

To get the t-shirt(s), the lead developer of the mobile app should
contact us on info at fosdem.org with the list of developers that will be
at FOSDEM and that have made a significant contribution to the project.

(We reserve the right to modify the conditions of the offer to avoid
abuse or clear out ambiguities.)

In name of FOSDEM,
Tias

This announcement on our website: