[FOSDEM] Bytenight

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen at gaeremyn.be
Sat Jan 26 10:08:16 CET 2013

Hey all,

as Kai rightfully noted... Bytenight is happening on Saturday evening...
so it's just a great occasion to do some fun stuff with all the great
things you heard... Maybe invite a speaker over to Bytenight to discuss
some topics over a beer (and discover he was going already) :)

Doors open around 6:30 PM, but we'll be open all night... so feel free
to drop in at any hour.