[FOSDEM] Mobile schedule apps

Adam Ziolkowski adam at adsized.com
Mon Jan 28 12:40:09 CET 2013

Hi,

On 28 Jan 2013, at 11:32, Željko Filipin <zeljko.filipin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:46 AM, Adam Ziolkowski <adam at adsized.com> wrote:
> The FOSDEM iPhone App has now made it into the iTunes Store
>
> The app has favorites section, but I see no way to mark a talk (or a devroom, or anything) as a favorite. Am I doing something wrong, or is the feature not implemented yet?
>
> Željko

I just downloaded the release version off the App Store, as the button displayed fine on my development version, and it would appear that the images that are meant to be displayed on the favourites button are not being displayed.

The button for adding favourites is still active and is in the centre of the bar at the bottom of articles. You can tap that area and the article should get added to the list of favourites.

Hope that helps,

Adam