[FOSDEM] Infodesk moved to the K building

Jan-Frederik Martens jfmartens at fosdem.org
Thu Jan 31 00:40:19 CET 2013

Hi all,

This year, the main Infodesk has been moved from the H building to the K
building. So, when you arrive, head over to K to pick up your booklet
and to get some last minute information. The various building locations
are indicated here: https://fosdem.org/2013/practical/transportation/ .

We will be there all weekend, so if you'd like to make a donation we
recommend you avoid the rush on Saturday morning but rather do so in the
afternoon or on Sunday.

Hope to see you soon,

Jan-Frederik Martens

--