[FOSDEM] Mobile schedule apps

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Fri Nov 22 12:44:32 CET 2013

On 20 Jan 2013, at 19:26, Sam Geeraerts <samgee at elmundolibre.be> wrote:
> That's pretty cool, and a good opportunity for me to whinge about
> t-shirts (again [1]). :)
>
> Are labour standards [2] and environmental issues [3][4] considered for
> this year's t-shirts?

I need to order FOSDEM 2014 t-shirts soon.  Unless you can point me at a
brand and/or a supplier in the next couple of days, we will have the same
as previous years.  Fair wear, no children harmed, etc etc, but not as
green as they could be.

If you can point me at a greener solution, with an appropriate variety of
sizes, colours and shapes, who can deliver the quantities we need to our
printer, we'd be happy to consider them.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer