[FOSDEM] PaaS devroom?

Wynke Stulemeijer wynke at fosdem.org
Thu Oct 3 12:11:02 CEST 2013

On Thu, Oct 03, 2013 at 12:05:45PM +0200, Marc-Elian Bégin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure I'm sending this to the right mailing list.  If not, could you please help me find the right one?
>
> I'm interested in a PaaS devroom but I'm not sure how to get about doing that?  Or are there already people proposing something similar I could rally with?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Meb

Hi Meb,

The deadline for requesting developer rooms has passed and the accepted
developer rooms have been announced. So, unless you have a time machine,
there are no possibilities for the upcoming edition of FOSDEM. For next
year, keep an eye on this list and on the FOSDEM website for the Call
for Participation.

Kind regards,

Wynke.