[FOSDEM] [Free-RTC] VoIP and XMPP/Jabber rooms 2014?

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Fri Oct 4 18:28:26 CEST 2013

On 2013-10-04 11:53:40 (-0400), Lee Azzarello <lee at guardianproject.info> wrote:
> The realtime track at FOSDEM 2013 was by far the best conference track
> I've ever attended.

Maybe you should get out more?

> It's a shame FOSDEM organizers didn't recognize how influential it
> was.

What makes you think we didn't recognise that?

I fail to see exactly what you want to achieve with this post.  The
developer rooms for FOSDEM 2014 have been announced.  No amount of
trolling on mailing lists is going to convince us to kick someone else
out to replace with you.

FOSDEM tries to offer a varied programme from year to year.  That means
not having exactly the same developer rooms every year.

The success of a developer room in one year certainly increases their
chances of being scheduled again, but it's no guarantee.  On the other
hand, trying to engage stressed organisers in pointless discussions is
an excellent way to make them forget the sucess of your developer room.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer