[FOSDEM] CFP for NoSQL Devroom

Carol Huang carol.huang at mongodb.com
Thu Oct 10 21:16:03 CEST 2013

Hi all,

*

We're pleased to announce the call for participation for the NoSQL devroom,
returning after a great last year.

*
*

NoSQL is an encompassing term that covers a multitude of different and
interesting database solutions.  As the interest in NoSQL continues to
grow, we are looking for talks on any open source NoSQL database or related
topic.

*
*

Speaking slots are 25 or 50 minutes. To propose a talk please go to:
<http://bit.ly/nosql-devroom-2013>
https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM14

Be sure to specify the length of your talk and select the NoSQL track.

*
*

As FOSDEM is a friendly open source conference, please refrain from
slagging matches about each other’s projects. Keep it respectful, keep it
non-commercial, and remember that all decks are subject to approval.

*
<http://bit.ly/nosql-devroom-2013>*

If you do not want to give a talk yourself but have ideas for NoSQL topics,
send them to the mailing list at nosql-devroom at lists.fosdem.org. Know
someone who might be interested in the devroom? Please forward them this
email on our behalf. Want to help out but don’t know how? Contact us!

*
*

The devroom is scheduled for Sunday, February 2nd and has approx 80 seats. The
call for proposals is open until Dec 13th and speakers will be notified by
December 20th. The final schedule will then be announced by January 10th.

*
*

Any changes will be announced on the mailing list:

*
<https://lists.fosdem.org/listinfo/nosql-devroom>*

Cheers,

Carol

{ name     : "Carol Huang",

  title    : "Community Marketing Manager",

  company  : "MongoDB",

  location : "New York, NY",

  twitter  : ["@MongoDB <https://twitter.com/mongodb>",
"@<https://twitter.com/10gen>