[FOSDEM] Free Java DevRoom: Deadline Extended!

Mario Torre neugens.limasoftware at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:04:42 CET 2014

Dear Java Speakers!

The deadline is approaching, but since we received a few very nice
proposals but not enough to cover the DevRoom schedule, we decided to
give everybody a chance and we will extend the deadline one week.

We will accept talk proposals until Monday 7th December, 23:59 CET.

This deadline will likely *not* be extended again, since we need to
try to stay close to the 10th December deadline to allow selected
speakers to book their flights and hotels!

We're waiting forward for your proposals!

Cheers,
Mario

--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Java Champion - Blog: http://neugens.wordpress.com - Twitter: @neugens
Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: