[FOSDEM] Python and Mozilla schedule

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Thu Jan 9 13:21:44 CET 2014

On 2014-01-09 10:13:21 (+0000), Carles Pina i Estany <carles at pina.cat> wrote:
> The Python and Mozilla devrooms schedules are not in the Fosdem webpage:
> https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/python/
> https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/mozilla/

As soon as the relevant devroom organisers fill in their schedules in
our Pentabarf, the schedules will turn up on the FOSDEM website (well,
once a cronjob processes them).

> I just realized that the Python one is here:
> http://python-fosdem.org/schedule
>
> Is the Mozilla one available at some place?

The deadline for devroom organisers to give us their schedules is this
weekend.  Hopefully, they will all (or mostly) be there.

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer