[FOSDEM] New Android schedule app available: FOSDEM Companion

Tias Guns tias at fosdem.org
Wed Jan 22 23:13:09 CET 2014

Hi Christophe,

Nice, looking at just the screenshots I'm already impressed!

We've handed out t-shirts to schedule app developers last year, I think
you more than deserved one too (ask for Tias at the main infodesk).

I've added the app to our list of apps:
https://staging.fosdem.org/2014/schedule/mobile/

I have an extra request: could you make it available on F-Droid, the
FOSS market? Given that it is already open source and all, it shouldn't
be too much effort. See
https://f-droid.org/manual/fdroid.html#Importing-Applications

One of the f-droid devs will give a main track talk, he probably can
assist should it be needed.

Kind regards and thanks,
Tias