[FOSDEM] New Android schedule app available: FOSDEM Companion

Christophe Beyls [Software] software at digitalia.be
Sun Jan 26 14:05:58 CET 2014

Hello,

I managed to build the latest version of my app with the F-Droid server
tools and a copy of the central F-Droid repository, which means I did the
hard job. I submitted the metadata file I created to the F-Droid submission
queue: https://f-droid.org/forums/topic/fosdem-companion/

If you know the F-Droid speaker, can you tell him to get a look at it so
that he can build & publish the app during the next days? Thank you!

*Christophe B.*

2014-01-22 Tias Guns <tias at fosdem.org>