[FOSDEM] Hacker(space) lounge @FOSDEM by UrLab

Nikita Marchant nikita.marchant at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 11:47:29 CET 2014

Hello!

UrLab [0] (a hackerspace located in Brussels on the ULB campus) has "booked" a room [1] just in the middle of the campus where FOSDEM is organized.

Our goal, is to provide a lounge and meeting place for hackers all over the world during FOSDEM.

The Lounge will be opened both days until 7pm and is located right in the middle of the campus. This temporary hackerspace (let's call it /tmp/urlab!) will be located in the "Foyer Culturel" in building F1 on the groud floor. (See map: [2])

We will bring our solder station, some arduinos, leds and other electronic stuff and tools.
Do not hesitate to bring stuff and/or ideas of your own! Hacking in group makes hacking more fun o/

Club-Mate, Beers and music will of course also be available :)

C4 from UrLab, Belgium

[0] http://urlab.be/
[1] The room has a capacity of ~50 persons, has internet, electricity, tables and chairs.
[2] http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/50.81313/4.38171 We will also indicate directions to the space in every building FOSDEM uses ;)