[FOSDEM] schedule as single A3 page per day

Michael Haubenwallner michael.haubenwallner at salomon.at
Thu Jan 30 14:40:34 CET 2014

Hi!

To get an overview of all the concurrent talks to organize my fosdem day,
it does help me to have one day's schedule on one single A3 sheet as a whole,
either from an A3 printer, or as two A4 sheets sticked together:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~haubi/FOSDEM2014-schedule-onepage-a3.pdf
http://dev.gentoo.org/~haubi/FOSDEM2014-schedule-twopage-a4.pdf
These have been created doing copy&paste from Acrobat Reader's snapshot tool, so
there is still room for space optimization, but it does work quite well already.

In hope to help out more people like me preferring handy printed schedule overview,
/haubi/