[FOSDEM] Personal invitation to "Kaltura Connect" - June 13-18th in NYC

Zohar Babin zohar.babin at kaltura.com
Wed Jun 4 20:52:04 CEST 2014

Hi Sir/Madam,

In case you did not already get this invitation from our team, I want to take this opportunity to personally invite you to our upcoming series of events titled
“Kaltura Connect <http://connect.kaltura.com/>” - a week of workshops, hackathons,
parties, and a 1,000 person customer and partner conference taking place this June 13th-18th in New York City.

The events of Kaltura Connect offer a unique opportunity for you to spend time with the most relevant people in the online video industry today, from leading media companies, operators, enterprises, educational institutions and tech
companies.

We will be announcing exciting new products, and discuss a wide range of topics including OTT TV, video-based sales and marketing, video-powered learning and training, creating social and personalized experiences with video, the use of video by large cloud vendors, air droids and video and much more…  Featuring real world insights, the event is focused on industry leaders and many Kaltura community members, customers and partners from a variety of industries and verticals.   Speakers include executives from IBM, Amazon, Oracle, PayPal, Tata Communications, Wikimedia Foundation, Canopy, DuPont, Gogo, Eutelsat, Philips, 2U, New England Institute of Technology, Oregon Status University, University of Michigan, Kaplan University, University of Virginia, and more…

A few highlights:​

 - Kaltura Developer Hackathon, June 13-15 <http://videoxhackathon.challengepost.com/>: The largest Video Hackaton of the year offering a $50,000 prize for the winners!

 - Kaltura Connect - Product and Technology Day, June 16: Taking place at the iconic JW Marriott Essex House <http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/nycex-jw-marriott-essex-house-new-york/>. We will deep dive into how to make
the most of the Kaltura products and technology: MediaSpace, MediaGo, LMS integrations, APIs, Application Framework, mobile SDK, lecture capture, eCDN, workflow automization, live delivery, video monetization techniques and more..

 - The Video Experience Conference – June 17-18 2014 <http://connect.kaltura.com/>: we have found a new home at the beautiful Jazz at Lincoln Center <http://jalc.org/>, overlooking Columbus Circle <https://www.google.com/search?q=columbus+circle&espv=210&es_sm=93&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=M0pgU_KRMImiugSqqoDIDg&ved=0CEsQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=667> and Central Park. Aside from the great content at the conference, we also plan on fine dining and parties in upscale NYC venues. our lunch breaks will be hosted by famous New York City restaurants from established chefs – join us to dine at A Voce <http://www.avocerestaurant.com/columbus/>, Porter House <http://www.porterhousenewyork.com/>,
and Landmarc <http://landmarc-restaurant.com/> restaurants throughout the days of the conference.

Connect Tickets, agenda, list of speakers, and registration:  http://connect.kaltura.com/ <http://connect.kaltura.com/>.  You can register for free using my personal discount code during checkout:  “KConnectFREE”

Please sign up using these links above, but do let me know if you can make it, so we can plan to spend some time together.

This invite is personal, but if you can't make it and want to instead invite somebody from your team, or can think of other people that
should be there, do let me know.

Hope to see you at one or more of these events.

Zohar

--
Zohar Babin
Senior Director of Community | Kaltura Inc.