[FOSDEM] FOSDEM PGDay and Devroom 2015 - Call for Papers

Dave Page dpage at postgresql.org
Mon Nov 17 15:33:10 CET 2014

As previously announced, the call for papers for FOSDEM PGDay and
Devroom 2015 is open. The deadline for submission is the 24th November
2014. If you wish to submit a talk, please do so as soon as possible!

See you in Brussels!

=========

FOSDEM PGDay is a one day conference that will be held ahead of FOSDEM
in Brussels, Belgium, on Jan 3th, 2015. This will be a one-day focused
PostgreSQL event, with a single track of talks. This conference day
will be for-charge and cost 50€, and will be held at the Brussels
Marriott Hotel. Registration is required to attend, the registration
is open. Since we have a limited number of seats available for this
event, we urge everybody to register as soon as possible once open.

PostgreSQL Europe will also have our regular devroom at FOSDEM on
Saturday the 31st, which will be held at the main FOSDEM venue at ULB.
This day will, of course, continue to be free of charge and open to
all FOSDEM entrants. No registration is required to attend this day.

For full details about the conference, venue and hotel, see
http://fosdem2015.pgconf.eu/ .

The call for papers is now open for both these events. We are looking
for talks to fill both these days with content for both insiders and
new users. Please seehttp://fosdem2015.pgconf.eu/callforpapers/ for
details and submission information.

The deadline for submissions is November 24th, 2014, but we may as
usual pre-approve some talks, so get your submissions in soon!

We also have a negotiated rate with the Brussels Marriott Hotel. For
details, see http://fosdem2015.pgconf.eu/venue/ .

--
Dave Page
PostgreSQL Core Team