[FOSDEM] Accepted developer rooms

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Wed Oct 1 16:41:28 CEST 2014

We are pleased to announce the list of developer rooms that will be
organised at FOSDEM 2015.

Developer rooms are assigned to self-organising groups to work together
on open source projects, to discuss topics relevant to a broader subset
of the community, etc.  The individual developer room organisers will
issue their calls for participation in the next few days.

Watch this space.

 | Day(s)          Topic                                                |
 | Both            Distributions                                        |
 | Both            Embedded                                             |
 | Both            Graphics                                             |
 | Both            Java                                                 |
 | Saturday        Ada                                                  |
 | Saturday        BSD                                                  |
 | Saturday        Configuration management                             |
 | Saturday        Graph processing                                     |
 | Saturday        Infrastructure as a service                          |
 | Saturday        Legal and policy issues                              |
 | Saturday        Lisp                                                 |
 | Saturday        Multimedia                                           |
 | Saturday        Network management and software-defined networking   |
 | Saturday        Open Document editors                                |
 | Saturday        Open source search                                   |
 | Saturday        PostgreSQL                                           |
 | Saturday        Python                                               |
 | Saturday        Perl                                                 |
 | Saturday        Ruby                                                 |
 | Saturday        Valgrind                                             |
 | Sunday          Desktops                                             |
 | Sunday          Electronic design automation                         |
 | Sunday          Geospatial                                           |
 | Sunday          Go                                                   |
 | Sunday          Internet of things                                   |
 | Sunday          LLVM toolchain                                       |
 | Sunday          Microkernel and component-based operating systems    |
 | Sunday          Mozilla                                              |
 | Sunday          MySQL and friends                                    |
 | Sunday          Open source design                                   |
 | Sunday          PHP and friends                                      |
 | Sunday          Security                                             |
 | Sunday          Software-defined radio                               |
 | Sunday          Smalltalk                                            |
 | Sunday          Testing and automation                               |
 | Sunday          Virtualisation                                       |

Philip

--
Philip Paeps
Senior Reality Engineer