[FOSDEM] Accepted developer rooms

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Wed Oct 1 19:55:41 CEST 2014

On Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 07:48:53PM +0200, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 07:41:50PM +0200, Emil Ivov wrote:
> > Excellent! So I take it you are happy to cancel your request and exchange
> > with one of the many people whose requests could not be satisfied? ;-)
> >
> > I am sure most would absolutely not care about the t-shirt.
>
> Nono. It's too late. I really want that graphics devroom organizer
> tshirt!
>
> Luc Verhaegen.

Reference: some of the seasoned devroom organizers have had tshirts
printed last year, so that fosdem staffers and punters would recognize
the actual organizers of the devroom on the fly. This extends the
staff/volunteers/video team tshirts idea. Philip added this to his todo
list for the upcoming version, and i am just trying to get on his nerves
here since he is not on irc ;)

Luc Verhaegen.