[FOSDEM] contacts for organisational issues

Kristoff kristoff at skypro.be
Sun Aug 9 17:39:17 CEST 2015

Hi all,

The Belgian Amateur radio organisation (UBA) had a small infobooth at
FOSDEM 2015 promoting ham-radio. For 2016, we like to expand this with
some practicle demos and a permanent station.

Concidering FOSDEM is an event with many thousands of visitors, there
might be some practicle and safety issues we would like to discuss. Who
in the FOSDEM organisation and/or the ULB can we contact for this?

Cheerio! Kr. Bonne (ON1ARF)