[FOSDEM] Embedded devroom final notification

Stefan Kalkowski stefan.kalkowski at genode-labs.com
Mon Jan 5 13:30:13 CET 2015

Hi all,

there is still no embedded devroom schedule publicly available, nor
e-mail notifications present (at least I didn't received one). I fully
understand that organizing FOSDEM is a labor-intensive challenge, and I
very much appreciate your efforts to make this great event possible.
Nevertheless, the initially propagated final notification is now 20 days
overdue. It would be fine if you could at least tell us when the final
notifications will be send.

Thank you very much in advance.

--
Stefan Kalkowski