[FOSDEM] Looking for sponsorship...!!

Francisco Picolini fpicolini at mozilla.com
Tue Jan 6 11:26:06 CET 2015

El 6/1/15 a las 11:18, Jeremiah Foster escribió:
> On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Francisco Picolini <fpicolini at mozilla.com>
> wrote:
>
>> > Hi Jeremiah,
>> >
>> > First of all, I would like to point out that Mozilla doesn't have a "lot
>> > of money", as you may think,
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Foundation seems to point to "a lot
> of money."

I think that other companies like Google or Apple has more money than
Mozilla. I wish that we can sponsor 300 volunteers to go to FOSDEM, but
besides the logistic nightmare, we can only cover a certain amount of
people for each event. If you like to discuss this, feel free to reach
me by email, to avoid noise in this mailing list.

>> > and we are trying to accommodate the
>> > maximum amount of volunteers to travel to FOSDEM. So please, don't do
>> > comments like this without informing yourself first.
>> >
> I love learning new stuff and am always happy to learn more about Mozilla.
> From what I know now, Mozilla makes a ton of money from handing off
> searches to folks like Microsoft and Google. Perhaps there's more I should
> know?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeremiah

Please read: