[FOSDEM] Fwd: [Distributions Dev Room] Talk acceptance mails

Andreas Thienemann andreas at bawue.net
Sun Jan 11 23:10:53 CET 2015

Hi Lalatendu,

You should have gotten two acceptance mails for both your talks.
I just double checked and the Red Hat mailserver claims to have accepted
each mail successfully.

Maybe have a look at your junk folder?

Otherwise do contact me and I'm happy to send the mail again.

cheers,
  andreas

--
Bawue.Net               http://www.bawue.net
Demetriusweg 25         Tel: +49 7033-4007956