[FOSDEM] Keysigning: list of participants now available

Niels Laukens niels at fosdem.org
Thu Jan 29 09:07:24 CET 2015

It was brought to my attention that some browsers take the liberty to
reflow HTML files when they "Save As..."... (Using "Save Link As..."
works more reliably).

Unfortunately, this means that we'll have the whole hash-mismatch
disaster again. My sincere apologies. I wanted to make the keylist
better by avoiding keys to be split over page breaks, but I've caused
more collateral damage than I anticipated.

I've re-created the tried-and-true text version, and published a
conversion script to turn that in to HTML (with page-break hints) after
you've calculated the hashes.

I'll be announcing both hashes, as a punishment.

Niels