[FOSDEM] Got dinner plans for Friday before FOSDEM?

Tom Marble tmarble at info9.net
Fri Jan 30 00:47:12 CET 2015

Karen Sandler <karen at sfconservancy.org> writes:
> On 2015-01-29 15:35, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 01:30:32PM -0500, Karen Sandler wrote:
>> If you don't have plans already, come have dinner with me :)
>>
>> And also on Friday, according to:
>> https://www.fsf.org/events/rms-20150130-brussels
>> Richard Stallman is speaking on "Free Software and Your Freedom" from
>> 16:00 at Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
>
> I believe some people will be heading to the Conservancy dinner together
> from there.

The RMS talk seems to be at this campus:
http://www.vub.ac.be/en/campus/etterbeek
http://www.vub.ac.be/sites/vub/files/campussen/112a_VUB_Etterbeek_1406.pdf

Which is best reached (I think) by using the bus 95.
- I think we can get the bus from the Brussels Parlement (just
  south of the Grand Place) or the Grands Sablons.
- There is an Etterbeek bus stop right next to campus

Detailed transport map:
http://www.stib.be/irj/go/km/docs/STIB-MIVB/INTERNET/attachments/Plan_reseau/20140901v2-plan.pdf

I tried using the trip planner here, but it didn't work for me...
http://www.stib-mivb.be/reisweg-itineraire.html?l=en#

> Also, tickets will cease to be available at the lower rate tomorrow
> (Friday) at 2pm CET.

So sign up now!!!
http://sfconservancy.org/supporter/event.html

Regards,